Need Help! HARVARD'S CS50 PROBLEM SET 2: Crypto_ Initializing

12:00:00 PM

After Harvard's CS50 Week 2

What is the problem "Initializing"?
http://cdn.cs50.net/2015/fall/psets/2/pset2/pset2.html#initializing

What is my result?



What is my the check up result for my first attempt?

















I am not sure what does "not output of "\n"(new line)" means. I tried Milo Banana, milo banana, Robert Thomas Bowden, ROB, Robert thomas Bowden and here is how it turned out:











This is my code. Could someone help? Please!














What did I learn from this?

1. inculde <ctype.h> , then we can use "toupper()" to make characters typed in uppercase
2. argv[  ][  ], the second [  ] can represent locations of characters in the argv[  ]




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe